Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Considering an E-Newsletter in 2013? - Tech Hottips

On December 27th, In eStrategies, by Linda Davis

For the past eight years, I have sent out an e-newsletter once a week. I’m pretty faithful to the task about 48 weeks out of the year. It takes some work but has paid big dividends. Over the years, my newsletter has evolved from a pretty simple e-mail to a good-looking report complete with charts and links to real estate information. Now that I have my template established, I can complete the job in less than an hour.

Constant Contact,  the e-mail solution I use, provides great analytics tools, and as a result, I know how many readers open my e-mail and click on the links. I know what titles generate the best activity and which links are most often clicked. I have about a 60 percent open rate each week, which is good in the world of e-marketing. My e-mail contact list is permission-based and includes active sellers and those who are considering putting their homes on the market in the future. My e-mail newsletter is an excellent way to stay in touch.

Kim has written before about e-Marketing products and the factors you must consider when sending them. For a good comparison of products, you will find this e-mail marketing services table an excellent resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to make your voice heard so we can always make RE/MAX better!

Search This Blog